Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!



Elegantly festive cufflinks from the Jazz Age.


Happy New Year!


I hope everyone has enjoyed the best of the holidays and is looking forward to a healthy and prosperous New Year.

2014 will be an exciting year here at the Antique Cufflink Gallery. The gallery is moving to a seaside village north of Boston. Although I love the mountains and woods of New Hampshire and Vermont, I am equally (if not more) fond of the sea and the rocky coasts of New England. I am looking forward to the change of scenery. New contact information for the gallery is as follows:

Arthur Anderson
PO Box 1448
Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA 01944

603 674-8678

In addition to the move, the antique and estate cufflink gallery is growing with many new additions from the Art Deco, Art Nouveau and Victorian eras. I will also be adding recent acquisitions to the antique stickpin and brooch galleries. But, just as important, as things settle down here in the new location I will have more time to pursue my first love, researching and writing about the history, artistry and design of antique cufflinks. 2014 is going to be a very good year!

I hope everyone enjoys the best of the New Year!

- Art

No comments: